Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fake it till you feel it

To whomever this may concern;
:-)
Another great week in Spirit Prison!!  How's everyone doing?  That FHE sounds like a lot of fun.  I bet all the families loved it.  That's awesome everyone is ripping it up.  Yes, I got the brownies on Saturday.  The branch loved 'em.  Yes it's been cold up here, but everyday by four, the sun is out and we go play sand volleyball, whish is money in the bank!  That's awesome you're doing so much genealogy.  Keep it up.  Think of Our ancestors that are so stoked right now for your hard work.  Oh ya before I forget.  Our sunday night devotional speaker was President Watson, just recently released from the Mesa AZ mission.  After the fireside I pushed my way to the front and got a chance to talk to him.  He knows Dave really well.  He taught here along time ago, and Dave was in his first district.  He was great!  Spoke about really knowing our purpose.  When does Tyler leave?  Is Terry dying yet?  That's awesome about Shari.  Good for her.  I hope that works out well.  So when exactly do Brant and D.O. enter the MTC?  I'm stoked to see them.  That story about Wes is hilarious.  I can really picture him right now.  What a stud!  Tell him I said hi.  Well anyways, can you believe I have less than 3 weeks?  Crazy!!  I'm so stoked to get there!  We will get our flight plans next week.  It's coming so fast!!  So, last night was Cinco de Mayo!!!  Elder Toomey's( stevie's comp.) gf sent us a fiesta in a box.  So long story short, I still can't see straight.  There were drunk mexicans and everything!(my comp.)  Did you get my letter to bishop?  I didn't have his address yet.  I got the newsletter yesterday! Love getting that!!  Tell all the Dixie Elders to keep shredding it out there!  I love hearing about how well they're doing!  Tell all the mom's I love them as well! :-)  Well it's P-day! so you know what that means! Yup leftover Tuesday again!! haha oh ya, my ties are dropping like flies.  I'm a mesy eater!  You could always get me another tie or two!  :-)  So, the language is coming well.  I'm learning a ton, and am learning to love the language.  It's so cool!  Our new Sensai, helps so much!  He made a newsletter for our district.  I'll send it with my snail mail today.  He's classic!  Anyways, I know I'll think of more to say later, and write it in the handwritten.
Love you tons,
Gatchell Choro
p.s. Dad I need my priesthood line of authority, and your conversion story. :-)

No comments: